Saturday, October 4, 2014

Atlanta or bust!

 *** This post is part of a 31 day series about learning to try. ***

Day 4:

Today I got my new phone activated and bought a life proof case so hopefully I can't kill this one! (last two phones I've used either drowned or got a smashed screen. All within 2 months. I'd never broken a phone before this summer. :-P)

I worked with the dad of one of my babies to try some new approaches to helping the little guy overcome his severe separation anxiety.

AND I bought tickets for my first solo domestic flight!  (I've crossed the atlantic 10 times but never left the state of Texas by myself to see friends.)  So I'm pretty excited!

And now if you'll excuse me, my room told me it can wait, and Gilmore Girls is calling my name.  (I only really discovered this show two days ago and I'm in love! :-)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love Gilmore Girls! I've been watching it again the last several days too, since it came on Netflix. It's great to watch while working on crafty projects. :)

    ReplyDelete