Monday, October 27, 2014

TNT day 27: I didn't eat a donut AND I made a very ugly rug! :-P

This post is part of a 31 day series about Trying New Things.

Day 27

So I didn't get my room clean, but I got to have lunch with my parents and 3 of my siblings which is too rare an occurrence these days to miss! :-) I did get my laundry mostly done though! And the rug... Well you'll see...


I was told to meet my family Gourdoughs on 1st street. No mention was made to it being a donut place in a food trailer park. :-P so if any of you want an amazing looking donut with almost any conceivable type of filling/topping I am providing a pretty picture of both the sign AND the trailer itself. :-) so hopefully you won't have to drive around the block to find it like I did. :-)


Sibling love!

And on to the rug!
Three cans of paint...


Accomplished this...


One very dirty looking rug! :-P

I admit that the nasty voice of failure tried to tell me to give up and quit, but I squelched it like a bug, consulted my friendly neighborhood DIY bloggers, and I stopped by the store on the way to work so that I am armed and prepared for Take 2 tomorrow morning! I'm going in a completely different direction. :-D

Oh and here is one corner of the great big rectangular rug that I'm trying to get the round rug to coordinate with, since they are going on opposite ends of the same room! :-D



Do you have any funny DIY fails? Please tell me all about them so I'll know I'm not the only one! ;-D

And if you missed it... Day 26 is still chillin over here, and day 28 will eventually be here!


No comments:

Post a Comment