Monday, October 13, 2014

Must publish post before I zzzZZZzzzzz.... ;-)

This post is part of a 31 day series and I will add a link another day. :-P

This is day 13. Which is 31 backwards. What is the word for that?

Okay.... So today was about trying to reconnect. I met up for coffee with a friend I hadn't seen in at least 7 years! But I had brought her back a souvenir from a trip 4 years ago and by golly I was going to deliver it! ;-)  We only had a smallish window during my extended lunch break, but we spent 2 hours catching up on eachothers lives and making future plans to hang out and she even officially volunteered to be my "try new things" buddy!  Yay!

So who should you call, text, email, or just do a surprise drop in and talk to today? errr... tomorrow. Don't call them now. They might be asleep. :-P

And with that I say good night!

****YAAAAWWWWN******

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment