Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I walked to a farmer's market and brought home a branch!

***this post is part of a 31 day series about learning to try***

Day 14

...And that's it! Really. :-).  Oh I also took my mom to see the new apartment and we measured all the things and made floor plans! :-).

Unexpected blessings: I remembered the apartment having white or almost white walls which I didn't love the idea of at all. Turns out the ceiling and trim are white but everything else is a really pretty warm light tan color!



(Our laundry "closet". I've decided I want to get pretty ikea basket cubes for the shelves because they are exactly the right height for the shelves. :-D )

Because we are getting one of the culdesac apartments, we get a private balcony looking out at clover and trees! I was already missing all the trees I see from my window. Having trees near by was a must have for me, but I knew we might not be able to see any from inside, so having nothing but trees behind our new place makes my heart very happy! 

Happy Monday! 

Projects to do: trim and paint my shelves.
Paint/dye our round rug. 
Swap out my summer and winter clothes.
Go through the rest of my craft supplies.
Figure out what essentials we need to bring in our first wave of moving. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment