Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I signed....

My first lease!!! :-). Very excited. I move in three weeks and two days! Sooooo much to do! 

I've also been getting better at initiating social time. Just tonight I helped coordinate not one but two different non-work related events with peoples! 

I've been having a hard time getting my complexion to clear up, so starting today through the end of the month I am completely swearing off fast food, soda, and gluten.  I was also going to swear off dairy but my mom told me about a test you can do at home over night to find out if you have a dairy allergy, so I'm going with that! Really really hoping my wrist is clear in the morning because I really really miss my milk!  (I also bought a new kind of facial wipe last night because the facial cleanser I was using was drying my skin out too much)

And here I thought I wouldn't have any new tries for today. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment