Saturday, October 18, 2014

1124 feet and an amazing day.

This post is part of a 31 day series about learning to try. 

Day 18

Had an amazing first day in Atlanta.

Tried so many things! And I helped my friends Maryah and Nathan untangle about 1124 feet of green webbing. That was after a flight, local bbq, festival at ponce art festival (where I bought a print and found pins for my collection), massive farmers market (bought chia seed muffins, a pear, and three kinds of cheeses)!!! A feast cooked by my friend's sister-in-law and a couple of Malibu and cokes rounded out an absolutely fantastic day. :-D

My Maryah friend!

My Nathan friend!

The world's best french fries are to be found here ^^^. If you are ever in or near Atlanta you should go to this place and order their french fries.  Thank you random stranger at the airport who gave us the recommendation! 
I wont make you see pictures of all my cheeses but they were all delicious! :-D

It just kept going and going and going!

This idea sounded good in theory but structurally wasn't very sound so we had to adapt our technique.

This lovely lady made us an amazing dinner so we could untangle, eat, and go right back to untangling.


I didn't get a picture of the finished roll. It was about twice as big around!

And 5ish hours later we finally had all the webbing untangled and rolled up! It ended up weighing almost 30lbs! It was more tangled than a plate of spaghetti when we started.  No words will ever convey the hilarious rediculousness of what we did to accomplish this. But  Victory was ours!!!!

And tomorrow we go to church and climb a small mountain :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment