Friday, October 10, 2014

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

*** This post is part of a 31 day series about Learning to Try ***

Day 10.

Today I was finally brave enough to try a new flavor of water drops (the stuff you squeeze into your water to pretend that it isn't water). I normally always get Raspberry Lemonade.  Today I got Mango Peach.  Verdict? Not horrible, but I like Raspberry Lemonade better. But I'm still glad I tried.

I also tried a new kind of yogurt, which wasn't horrible, but I admit to adding a spoonful of sugar. :-D

My sister and I went apartment hunting again, but since this is our 3rd time out, it falls into the try, try again category.  However, we may have found a place! Yay. Also making me so anxious that my stomach decided to tie itself into knots.  Very talented and annoying my stomach is.  My sister and I have been talking about this since the beginning of the year, so now that it is actually happening, it is terrifying and exciting and surreal.  My sister and I are brand new to renting, and we have almost no credit history, and I'm self employed... :-P yaih yaih yaih....

anyway... on to something happier!

I have been trying to get one of the babies I watch to warm up to me for over 3 months now, and today for the first time, he actually laughed while I was watching him and neither of his parents were in the room!  In the past we counted it as a victory if I could just hold him sitting down without him crying. :-P Or even just hold him at all without him crying.  :-/  Fingers crossed he doesn't forget that he has decided to like me by Wednesday.  ;-)

Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment